With quick turnaround, experienced operators and in-house designers at our Plymouth factory, our metal laser cutting service is truly a ‘cut-above’.
Plymouth sub-contract laser cutting
At Aldermans we have many years’ experience in the supply of sub-contract laser cutting, and we have been using it for our own ‘in house’ products for even longer.
Now, having invested in an Amada C1 punch-laser combination, we can offer a fast laser-only turnaround, with the added cost saving of punching holes at the same time.
Because we can also operate the C1 in ‘lights-out’ unmanned mode, we can offer an efficient, speedy and cost-effective laser cutting service.
Wide choice of materials
- Mild steel laser cutting
- Stainless steel laser cutting, polished or dull, 430, 304 or 316 specifications
- Aluminium laser cutting
- Laser cutting for brass and bronze effect sheet materials
- Laser cutting for galvanised / Zintec
How we can help with your laser cutting requirements
- We can give you a quote for 'laser cutting only' jobs within a day
- We can turn around ‘flat only’ laser cutting jobs quickly, usually within 3-5 days from receipt of order
- We can offer punched holes for greater accuracy and speed, with hundreds of punching patterns and shapes
- With our sophisticated software, we can process your parts from a variety of media, including 3D models
- We can offer a range of further processes, including folding, welding and finishing, making us a ‘one stop’ option for your metal cutting and fabrication requirements.